Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 Hair/Blog/Business Goals


Happy new year lovelies, may 2016 bring fulfilment of dreams and purpose for each one of us. Thanks for the love and support in the last quarter of 2015 which when this blog was launched. I appreciate you all.

So in the spirit of a new year/new beginning, I want to share my goals or targets for this year with you all. This would help to keep me accountable and for reference purposes.
HAIR GOALS
LENGTH RETENTION: I would love to retain about 5 - 6 inches this year. This should get my hair to MBL (Mid - back length) or there about.
HENNA TREATMENTS: I did my first henna treatment in December, 2015. I will continue to do henna treatments once a month or once in two months.
DAILY MOISTURISING AND SEALING: At the beginning of my hair journey I wasmore diligent in daily moisturising and sealing but over time I have slacked off and the effect was there  (breakage). I will be diligent with moisturising and sealing daily or once in two days this year no matter how busy I am.
PROTECTIVE STYLING:  I want to be more adventurous with P.S. this year. I will try out new styles both simple and complex.
HAIR CHALLENGES: I will be participating in a number of hair challenges, they help to keep one focused.
EXERCISE & HEALTHY EATING : My goal is to work out at least 3 times a week and to have meal plans for a healthy diet that I will follow strictly.
HAIR HEALTH : The most important hair goal for me this year is to maintain and improve the health of my hair.

BLOG/BUSINESS GOALS 
WIDER AUDIENCE: I will work on increasing the blog's readership/followership especially in Nigeria. So far, a higher percentage of my blog visitors are from the United States. I want to reach out to more of my Nigerian sisters so they know healthy and long "Naija" hair is not amyth.
CONTENT: This year, the blog would do mre than just documenting my HHJ (Wash days, styles). I will post educative blog posts and product reviews that could help other ladies on HHJs.
GIVEAWAYS: I hope to do a couple of giveaways this year on the blog/social media.

BUSINESS 
EXPANSION: I want to expand the market and capacity of my small hair-care business  (Sale of hair products, unrefined shea butter, whipped unrefined shea butter, satin caps, satin pillow cases and so on). I might also go into salon business, that is still under a lot of consideration.
RECIPES/FORMULATIONS: I hope to perfect DIY recipes that I have been using for myself and for friends and family. When I get standard recipes, I would then determine the marketability.
BRANDING: I will get a logo and choose a tag line for the blog and my small business.

So help me God!

What are your hair/blog goals for 2016?





Philippians 4:13 - I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your goals. I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Your hair is looking beautiful, I actually thought you flat ironed it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...