Monday 14 March 2016

Hair Products Haul - March, 2016


This post will be a pretty short one. I just want to share my recent buys and what I will be using them for with you.



Left to right as pictured  (Products bought on www.sizzelle.com)
  • ORS Replenishing Conditioner (1,700)  - My staple mild protein / balancing deep conditioner. 
  • Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturising Curl Activator Cream (₦2,400) - I'm trying it for the first time. I will using it as a styling products for twist-outs, braid-outs etc. 
  • African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Moisture Intense Leave-in Conditioner (₦ 2,200) - I have been on the hunt for a truly moisturising leave-in conditioner. I tried Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner but (in case you did not know) It  I bought this to improve  my hair's moisture retention and protein-moisture balance.
  • Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Creamy Lotion (₦2,800) - I tried it once before and my hair really loved it. I have noticed that products made for natural hair are awesome on my hair. I would have replaced it earlier but the price was like double at the store I bought the first from. My hair has not been retaining moisture long enough, I remembered it and found it at a very reasonable price on www.sizzelle.com. Yay!
  • Now Foods Grapeseed Oil (₦ 3,150) - This is also a new product in my stash. It's been on my wishlist for a while because of its high ceramide content. I will be using this as a sealant and as an addition to my deep conditioners. 

Alberto vo5

Left to right as pictured ( Products bought at a local supermarket)
  • Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Free Me Freesia with aloe extract Moisturising Conditioner  (N600).
  • Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy BlackBerry SageTea Revitalizing Conditioner (N600).
  • Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry with chamomile extract Balancing Conditioner (N600).
I use V05 conditioners in my pre-poo mix, co- washing and rinsing out henna.

Hopefully, my hair will love them all especially the new additions. So so so, fingers crossed for money well spent.


Catch y'all later beauties!
xx,
Bee.


2 comments:

  1. I have purchased the V05 conditioner, and I love it. My hair becomes so soft after using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vo5 conditioners are always in my product stash. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...