Tuesday 19 April 2016

New In: Hand Dryer with Comb Attachment/Pik

I've always wanted to be able to blow dry using a comb attachment. I just knew it would make life easier for me plus a lot of ladies use it in youtube videos to get great silky and sleek blow-drying or straightening results.

Unfortunately my Babyliss hand dryer did not come with a comb attachment. I bought a universal comb attachment but it didn't fit. So a hand dryer with a comb attachment/pik has been on my wishlist for a while, but I just was not ready to splurge on an expensive hand dryer with the comb attachment.

As luck would have it, I stumbled on this one in the market ( Aleshinloye, Ibadan). I got it for just N3000, I was so happy. Very good bargain. I squealed with delight when I found out that it also had the cool setting. I rarely use high heat on my hair so this was a major plus for me. This means I can use the dryer on normal wash days not just when I want to flat iron.

braun hand dryer

hand dryer with pik
The hand dryer with the comb attachment 

hand dryer
The hand dryer and the 3 nozzles in the box
I have used the blow dryer once and I really loved the results.

Results on 17 weeks post relaxer hair
xx,
Bee 

1 comment:

  1. Hand wash dispenser Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...