Friday 13 May 2016

How I Trimmed My Hair

Hair shears

This is a picture post of how I trimmed my hair after my last texlax touch-up

how to trim hair
I divided my hair into 6 sections 

how to trim hair
Trimmed thin ends of each section  (about 0.5 inches)

how to trim relaxed hair
Made a low ponytail with 3 more spaced out bands (banding method) 

Relaxed hair
cut off about 0.8 inches off the ends, removed the bands and....

Voila!!! Result
Ladies, do you self-trim? Yes? How do you trim your hair? 

xx,
Bee.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you use banding to trim your hair. What a brilliant idea!

    Thanks for sharing!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan is very easy to use, thanks for sharing.

    Https://naturallykinkyme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...