Monday 16 May 2016

Hurray!!! It's My Second Hairnniversary!!!


Today two years ago, I officially started my healthy hair journey. It's been a great learning process but also very rewarding. I'm really thankful that all the mistakes and blunders I've made while getting to know my hair better did not lead to any setback. Let's take a little trip down memory lane.








My hair and I have come a very longgggg way and sometimes I can't believe the progress myself. Thank God for pictures. To think there was a time I believed my hair just could not grow beyond shoulder length. Cheers to new year of more thickness, strength and length!!!

A big thank you to all the ladies that have been sharing tips and information that have helped me on my healthy hair journey so far. Keep inspiring ladies!!!

xx,
Bee.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2 years journey . Awesome progress. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bee. This calls do celebration. I understand the shocked feeling when we see our hair progress. Thank God we know now that our hair can grow past shoulder length.

    Moma's Healthy Hair Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow! You are truly an inspiration to many including myself :-) Truly black hair grows congrats Bee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...